This website is a general audience site and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13.
Collection and Use of Your Personal Information
We collect Personal Information from you only when you voluntarily submit it in order to obtain certain information, including without limitation (A) requests to find out more about our programs; (B) requests to contact us; and (C) requests to forward your information to one of our affiliates.
We honor all “do not track” requests and settings. If you use any signal(s) or other mechanism(s) that provides you the ability to exercise choice regarding the collection of personally identifiable information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or online services, we will not attempt to override such signals or mechanisms, nor will we track your use of any such signal or mechanism. When you use our website, no other parties can collect personally identifiable information about your online activities over time and across different websites. Your choice is indicated by your settings in your web browser. A “do not track” indication sent from your web browser will result in any tracking activity (i.e., tracking cookies) within the website to be programmatically disabled.
We collect the following personal information from you:
- Contact Information such as name, email address, mailing address, and phone number
We use this information to:
- Send you requested product or service information
- Respond to customer service requests
- Administer your account
- Send you a newsletter
- Send you marketing communications
- Improve our Web site and marketing efforts
- Conduct research and analysis
- Display content based upon your interests
1. We will not share any personal information about you to the extent prohibited by applicable California law or to the extent your prior consent to share is required by applicable California law; and
2. You have the right to request information from us regarding the manner in which we share certain categories of information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes. California law gives you the right to send us a request at a designated address to receive the following information
- 1.1. the categories of information we disclosed to third parties for their direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year
- 1.2. the names and addresses of the third parties that received that information; and
- 1.3. if the nature of the third party's business cannot be determined from their name, examples of the products or services marketed.
The rights of Users
We adopt this Notice to comply with the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA). Any terms defined in the CCPA have the same meaning when used in this Notice.
Users may exercise certain rights regarding their Data processed by the Owner. In particular, Users have the right to do the following:
- Withdraw their consent at any time. Users have the right to withdraw consent where they have previously given their consent to the processing of their Personal Data.
- Object to processing of their Data. Users have the right to object to the processing of their Data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent. Further details are provided in the dedicated section below.
- Access their Data. Users have the right to learn if Data is being processed by the Owner, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing and obtain a copy of the Data undergoing processing.
- Verify and seek rectification. Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their Data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
- Restrict the processing of their Data. Restrict the processing of their Data. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of their Data. In this case, the Owner will not process their Data for any purpose other than storing it.
- Have their Personal Data deleted or otherwise removed. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the erasure of their Data from the Owner.
- Receive their Data and have it transferred to another controller. Users have the right to receive their Data in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format and, if technically feasible, to have it transmitted to another controller without any hindrance. This provision is applicable provided that the Data is processed by automated means and that the processing is based on the User's consent, on a contract which the User is part of or on pre-contractual obligations thereof.
- Lodge a complaint. Users have the right to bring a claim before their competent data protection authority.
Details about the right to object to processing
Where Personal Data is processed for a public interest, in the exercise of an official authority vested in the Owner or for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner, Users may object to such processing by providing a ground related to their particular situation to justify the objection.
Users must know that, however, should their Personal Data be processed for direct marketing purposes, they can object to that processing at any time without providing any justification. To learn, whether the Owner is processing Personal Data for direct marketing purposes, Users may refer to the relevant sections of this document.
Consent to Receiving Emails, Auto-Dialing & Auto-Texting:
By registering, you are giving us and our professional real estate clients and advertisers permission to contact you via text message, email, or telephone using the email address and/or telephone number that you have provided during the registration process. Such contact may, from time to time, include attempts to contact you via auto-dialing or auto-texting technology. You may opt out of receiving these forms of communication by unsubscribing from any email communication or texting STOP as a reply to one of our text communications. There is no fee charged by us or its advertisers to receive text messages, however, your mobile service provider may charge you for sending and/or receiving text messages and air-time, as well as any other standard applicable rates charged by your mobile service provider.
This Agent is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. This Agent will not sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement. This Agent collects information from their users at several different points on this Web site.Newsletter Choice/Opt-out
Users who no longer wish to receive This Agent's newsletter may opt-out of receiving these communications by simply filling out their email address in any form on this site and unchecking the "Newsletter sign up?" check box before submitting the form. The process automatically unsubscribes that email address from all future subscriptions until a form with that email address is submitted with above mentioned check box checked.
A cookie is a piece of data stored on the user’s hard drive containing information about the user. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information while on this site. Once the user closes their browser, the cookie simply terminates. For instance, by setting a cookie on this site, the user would not have to log in using a password more than once, thereby saving time while on this site. If a user rejects the cookie, they may still use this site. The only drawback to this is that the user will be limited in some areas of this site. For example, the user might not be able to participate in a forum (if I have one). Cookies might also enable me to track and target the interests of my users to enhance the experience on this site at a later date.
This Agent uses IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
This Agent might share certain aggregated demographic information with my partners on an as needed basis. This is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person.
This Web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that This Agent is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. This Agent encourage users to be aware when they leave this site and to read the privacy statements of each and every Web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this Web site.
If a user elects to use this site's referral service (if present) for informing a friend about this site, This Agent asks them for the friend’s name and e-mail address. This site will automatically send the friend a one-time e-mail inviting them to visit the site. This site stores this information for the sole purpose of sending this one-time e-mail. The friend may contact This Agent to request the removal of this information from our databases.
Correction/Updating Personal Information
If a user’s personally identifiable information changes (such as your email), or if a user no longer desires This Agent services, This Agent will endeavor to provide a way to correct, update or remove that user’s personal data provided to me. This can easily also be done by emailing me with your new information.
Notification of Changes
If you have any questions about the security at this Web site, please don't hesitate to contact us.